The benefits of wool: 10 reasons why it's a magic material
Posted on March 03 2017
I think wool is seriously magic stuff so I thought I'd do a quick list of TEN reasons why wool is wonderful:
1. It's thermo-regulating; air pockets between the fibres keep you warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm. Clever
2. It's naturally dirt repellant - often it just needs an airing on the line to come back fresh as a daisy
3. It's hypoallergenic
4. It's naturally flame resistant
5. It's 100% biodegradable
6. It's sustainable - thanks sheep
7. It can actually absorb harmful pollutants without readmitting them
8. It resists wrinkles and creases (for those of us that don't always fold away our clothes neatly at the end of the day)
9. It is is incredibly soft and cozy
10. You can turn it into baby jumpers and frankly nothing is more delicious than a baby in knitwear.
So there you go - magic wool! It's perfect for little ones during this time of seasonal transition. Have a look and see if there is something from Little Kittle to add a bit of real wool cosiness to their wardrobes.